March 9, 2011

Ribbed: For a Monkey's Pleasure


Since we know that human and monkeys share a lot of the same DNA, much research is done to dive into the exact differences between the two. It turns out, at least I didn't know, that monkeys have bumpy penises that their human counterparts do NOT have. I swear I might have come across one or two that missed this "light switch" as the researchers from Standford are calling it.

This makes me think of those dildos that have pearls in the shaft that spin around when you turn them on. Maybe the monkeys are having better sex than us too. It certainly looks like they do in the videos I have seen.

So in honor of the monkey and his bumpy penis I bring you this video. See if this doesn't make you wanna kiss a toad today.

No comments:

Post a Comment